Southwest is known for its great customer service and very flexible policies, which help passengers to deal with any process very easily. The airline always tries to help the passengers, and if you have faced any issues while booking, such as entering the wrong name and worrying about How to change the name on a Southwest ticket? Then the information given below will help you to change your name on the airline ticket.
Methods to Change Name on Southwest Airlines
According to Southwest policy, you may change your name on the ticket with Southwest, and you can do so by calling customer service. Still worried about how to contact customer service, then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Ring the authentic customer service of the airline, which can be found on the airline's official website under the contact section.
- Choose the language which you prefer the most to connect with the representative.
- Next, you will hear an IVR voice command asking you to press the different digits on your mobile device based on your problem.
- Hear the voice commands very carefully and hit the digit on your device that will help you connect with the airline.
- After you get connected with customer service, ask them to change your name by providing a valid reason and documents supporting your arguments.
- Complete the payment procedure, and a confirmation mail will be sent to your email address.
Important Terms and Conditions to Change the Name of Southwest Airlines
- Before using the method mentioned above, ensure you get all the relevant information about Southwest's name change policy.
- The request must be raised 48 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- If you raise the name change request within 24 hours of booking, the airline will not impose any fee or penalty on you.
- You will get complete information about How to change names on Southwest tickets? By reading all the facts listed above. With the help of the above-given method, you can make the name change very easily and hassle-free.